Hello! Today’s post is my blogger recognition award! *excited squeals*
Big thank you to Stef for nominating me for this award! Although I didn’t even know of your blog until this award, I’m 100% gonna be reading every one of your blog posts! You can find Stef’s post here, by the way.
So, a brief history. I started my blog as a way to keep myself busy during recovering from a flare up of chronic illness, then from there I’ve kept it up for nearly a year! (or more, I don’t really remember how long ago I started this blog, plus for a while I didn’t even post on here.. oops), I have always loved writing. So, starting this blog has been almost like a diary for all my ramblings.
Advice for new bloggers:
- Know that it is hard to start a blog. We all, as bloggers or writers, started from nothing, we have been through the starting point where we all felt like no one was reading our blogs, you just have to stick at it and commit.
- Make sure you are blogging for the right reasons. Make sure whatever you’re writing about, you love it & are not just in it to hopefully earn money. Make sure you have fun!
Here it goes!
- http://adventuresinnonsense.com/blog/ – even though I have only just found it, I love Caroline’s blog! Such a lovely looking blog and such great writing skills!
- http://www.legosandleftovers.com/ – I love this blog’s little header, so cute! Once again, although I have only found Ashley’s blog through this challenge, I love it!
- http://www.daiquiridiaries.com/ – omg! I wish, wish, wish my blog looked like Tara’s! So pretty! I know I keep saying this, but I love it!
- http://bedtimeblabber.blogspot.co.uk/ – I don’t know why, but I find something so relaxing about this blog, it is kind of different to the majority of blogs on this list, but will be looking forward to reading it all the same!
- https://onegirl-onebigadventure.blogspot.co.uk/ – once again, Emma’s blog is one who I love the look of and wish so badly that mine was looking as lovely as hers & I am so excited to watch her blog grow & read every post.
- http://www.fewandafarbetween.com/ – another blog with a lovely look to it! Jasmine’s blog looks amazing and I can’t wait to read all her posts.
- https://sophiaaxo.wordpress.com/ – Sophia is an amazing writer, she’s only been blogging for a little less than a year yet her blog has grown so much! Her blog is amazing, well written and don’t even get me started on how great it looks!
- http://edsjour.blogspot.co.uk/ – This blog is also kinda a different one, it follows Emma’s journey through her chronic illness. I think that’s why I like it so much, because like me, she writes about the highs and the lows of being chronically ill!
- http://meganbethblogs.wordpress.com – Megan’s blog is truly amazing, she is such a great writer and her honesty is helping lots of people in the same situations as she was/is find help.
- https://3sistersabroad.wordpress.com/ – This blog is run by three sisters with chronic illness who love to travel! They do posts about their tips and tricks when it comes to traveling with chronic illnesses or health conditions, their posts are always so well written!
- https://thisgirlbry.wordpress.com/ – although, Bry’s blog has only just began, her posts are so good! I can’t wait to see her blog grow.
- https://itsyab.wordpress.com/ – I love Jodie’s posts. Her blog is full of wonderful blog posts about spoonie related things, weight loss and so much more. I was even given the chance to write a spoonie post for her project, which was a fabulous idea by the way Jodie (& Amy!).
- https://livingwithme.blog/ – another blog I love, Amy’s blog is also to do with chronic illness and she is also the Amy mentioned above in Jodie’s little snippet I’ve written!
- https://laurachamberlain.co.uk/ – I love Laura’s little banner at the top of her blog, and her posts are great!
- http://www.fraunaish.co.uk/ – I love Kat’s blog! All the photos on there are amazing, her posts are so good and I love that she, like many other bloggers on this list, is not letting her chronic illness get in the way of what she loves!
Congratulations to the ALL the Nominees! I selected each and every one of you because of great content and key elements that speak to me as a reader! Here are the rules you can send off as you pass on this award 🙂
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Write a post to show your award!
Give a brief story of how your blog started.
Share two pieces of advice for new bloggers!
Choose 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to 🙂
Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them. Provide the link to the post you created.
Thank you for reading,